Golden Longan Fruit Dried | All Natural & Premium Grade | Thai Origin 8 oz
- 100% natural; no additives, preservatives, colors, or sugars
- Great source of vitamins and minerals such potassium, vitamin C, and iron
- Eat them right out of the bag or add to cereal, trail mixes, salads, rice puddings, and savory dishes such as duck curry
- Make homemade longan tea within minutes and reap the benefits of a calming and hydrating beverage
- A popular fruit known as “lamyai” and used in Thai cuisine, dried longan is also revered for its medicinal benefits in the Far East
Although touted for its medicinal benefits, longan fruit – known as “lamyai” ลำไย - has more of a culinary role in Thailand. With a long history of cultivation, fresh longan fruit is widely enjoyed for its succulence and sweetness, oftentimes to cleanse the palate after a bold-flavored meal, similar to dessert or port wine sipped for its richness and sweetness, but without the alcohol.
Dried longan is rich in vitamins and minerals and is an excellent fruit snack on its own. Try it in your favorite bowl of cereal or oatmeal, or garnish a salad for a unique exotic flavor. Boil a few for a calming tea or hydrating beverage that can be served hot or cold. Dried golden longan fruit is a natural sugar-free food item everyone in your family can enjoy.