Thai Chili Dried Whole | Authentic Thai Origin, Gourmet Quality
Original price £9.00 - Original price £9.00
£9.00 - £9.00
Current price £9.00
- 100% Thai Chili Peppers of the preferred Jinda (or Chinda) sub-varietal in the Bird Pepper family. Scoville Heat Unit (SHU) of 40,200 – 50,200 depending on season and climate.
- The quintessential and must-have ingredient in Thai & Southeast Asian food.
- Mash and blend with other herbs and spices in a mortar with a pestle to create homemade curry paste.
- Infuse into soups and broths, such as “tom yum” and “kha kai”; toss into a stir-fry; lightly roast/bake for deeper, smokier & complex aroma & flavor before crushing/grounding; or use as a beautiful garnish and added heat to a dish such as “laarb”.
- Hand-harvested and hand-selected. No additives, preservatives, or colors. Whole & stemless chili pods. Should be pliable, not brittle, as chili peppers are still raw (but dried).