Palmyra Toddy Palm Sugar
Original price £11.00 - Original price £11.00
£11.00 - £11.00
Current price £11.00
About the product
- 100% Palm Sugar from the Palmyra (Borassus Genus) palm tree, a cousin to the coconut and date palms, and native to Southeast Asia.
- Lower glycemic index, rich in nutrients such as potassium, iron, zinc, amino acids, and the vitamin B family.
- Distinctive aroma and taste of butterscotch and caramel; no additives, colors, refined sugars, artificial flavors, or preservatives. Excellent in coffee and tea, baked goods, and rounding out other flavors in savory and spicy dishes.
- Natural matted brown color, an indication of minimal processing and purity. Gloss, a lighter color, and hardness indicate refined sugars, molasses, or other thickeners may have been combined with palm sugar.
- Granulated for easier use. Packaged in glass jar that is safer for you and the environment.